[PetiteCloud] PetiteCloud on FreeBSD 10.0 with bhyve

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 18:17:02 PDT 2014

1. We are aiming to drastically improve the CUI in 0.3 (make it so it can
take args and api also)
2. We assumed all access would be via the net (standard for the cloud
computing world) input on how to balance this would be nice
3. The vm naming is only to make it so it is impossible to enter a invalid
name in the webUI we are currently looking at different naming scheme and
would like input (keep in mind bhyve is limited to 15 char names)