[PetiteCloud] PetiteCloud on FreeBSD 10.0 with bhyve

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Wed Jun 18 18:12:27 PDT 2014

I have been trying to test it myself but with limited success as well
due to poor documentation. I was working on trying to clear up the
documentation as i worked through it.

The project is not a hoax but rather very short on members with enough
free time at the moment to really push it along. It has been several
months (due to a couple deaths in the family and other personal matters)
since I have had any time to work on it but it does have some potential
that I to would like to use in a production environment.

Would appreciate further insights you have and i will try looking into
the documentation some more.

Michael Thoreson,