[PetiteCloud] not my problem ananylsis

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:50:47 PST 2014

Just a quick note on how we design PetiteCloud in general... namely one of
our primary design philosophies is "not my problem"... namely when ever we
think some design or implementation is PetiteCloud's issue (vs. some
component it calls or that calls it) when we as "is it my problem" the
answer is almost always no and that has in turned has become an ultra light
platform that is exteremely polite (it is 100% invisible unless it needs to
wake up to do some task [it takes up no runtime resources at all {besides
those needed for any UI's to it})... for example deciding that abstract
storage is not our problem (just decided earlier today) cuts the second
half of 0.3 (storage) out almost completely (0.3 is still about storage
just not abstracting it)