[PetiteCloud] a few other projects that don't need a developer per se

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:56:43 PST 2014

We are looking at adding vbox as a hyperv (and vmware if you do the same
thing with it) and adding windows as a host a few useful tasks in this area:

1. /tmp/X[install|run].sh's templates for vbox and vmware
2. make it so minus the hyperv's PC will run under windows (this should
require not much work except for modifing scripts and ensuring they can all
be called in a automatic manner)
3. determine if all the above be run scripted with a modified set of
command lines (see source code for unix ones) under windows
4. Help we determine what type of install method we should use on windows