[PetiteCloud] should the disk (if not physical) be kept after deleting a instance?

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Thu Mar 6 09:42:55 PST 2014

What if disks and resources were handled in a similar fashion to vbox?
Upon deletion of an instance, ram and cpu will be obviously freed up but
it will ask you if you want to delete all files as well which would
include disk hard disk images but leave removable media such as floppy
and cd\dvd images.

If the user doesn't delete the disk image with the instance then vbox
still lists the hard disk but clearly states it is not attached to a vm.

Michael Thoreson,