[PetiteCloud] Requirements for proposed new logging framework?

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Tue Mar 4 18:41:55 PST 2014

The biggest advantage is obvious. TinyLog appears to have very little
overhead and thus very little impact on host resources. It also looks
like the output could also easily be piped through a ssh connection to a
"syslog" server for added security and possible compression to lower
bandwidth.

Michael Thoreson,