[PetiteCloud] where to get links

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:35:59 PST 2014

We just need the section proof read it is at
http://www.petitecloud.org/handbook.jsp ... see other mail for vbox... qemu
no answer to my request (dead ears I think)... we want to get bhyve out
there also but there is one true idiot who is the self appointed master of
-virtualization@ and webmaster for bhyve.org that is literally convinced
that virtualization is good clouds are *****EVIL*****.... other ideas I was
doing some looking at the keyword research and cloud gaming looks like a
good bet... do you want me to send you the full keyword spreadsheet google
generated