[PetiteCloud] where to get links

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Tue Feb 18 12:22:07 PST 2014

vBox, qemu, kvm.

Storage backends as we start to support them, ie GlusterFS - I know I am
the only one that keeps mentioning it but I really do think it would
help and I plan on testing it.

FreeBSD possibly if we get the port approved into the collection and can
write a section to put in their manual under visualization. Right now PC
is the only gui I know of for bhyve and I believe FreeBSD wants to get
bhyve out there.

After that NetBSD and OpenBSD are possibililties as bhyve gets working
on those.

Then we could work on the Linux distros once we test and certify each
distro will work as a host.

Michael Thoreson,