[PetiteCloud] Supported Hyperv's

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:53:42 PST 2014

I guess it is time to make the hyperv support matrix me and Dee have been
talking about... it also means we need to add a "show only portable
options" button (default is "yes") to settings.jspf so that we can maintain
a very important UI design goal for the "basic" (aka default) webUI which
is it is physically *IMPOSSIBLE* to enter invalid data (it may be not the
settings you want for an instance, for example, but it is guarnteed to
work)... namely the only time it should be possible to enter data that
might lead to a non-working as expected instance, host or webUI is if you
have checked/unchecked some boolean setting that by default to be
"brilliant idiot" proof (namely me or orgiinal developer of the feature
question in testing purposely attempting to trip it up and using every last
trick and piece of knowledge we have to do that)...