[PetiteCloud] to nat/dhcp or not?

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Thu Feb 13 07:22:51 PST 2014

I suppose may offering NAT\DHCP directly within PetiteCloud is required.
But having support for a virtual switch and router would be beneficial.
Something similar to VMWare vSwitch. Make NAT'ing and DHCP an add on
through virtual routers. There are may free and open BSD\Linux routing
projects out there and most admins comfortable with CLI can whip up a
small router to suite their specific purpose.

Michael Thoreson,