[PetiteCloud] site design, seo and other marketing matters

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:18:15 PST 2014

We have don *ZERO* web marketing (nothing but annoncements and cft's on
various mailing lists [freebsd-virtualizatin and openstack]) therefore we
should look at some basics (I will be doing some of that):

1. Get links where ever we can find them (relevent links only)
2. Figure out what keywords we want to place high for on google and decide
if it is possible (or there is too much competition)
3. Focus on content (the tutorials being the main item.... btw I am looking
for a co-author on them)

P.S. After 0.2.6 is out (later this week) we will be taking a 2 to 3 week
break from hardcore development (development of petitecloud at the cost of
all else) and focus on marketing.   Just to let people know the features
for 0.2.6 are:

* API
* Ability to NAT/DHCP virtual networks from within petitecloud