[PetiteCloud] how much security?

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 09:39:43 PST 2014

If petitecloud's goal is only to control stuff at level 0 (even if in large
clusters) then it is almost certain the only login would be from the admins
and only then if something went wrong (we assume that layer 1 will be
controlling us via an API) whould they login... given the above is just
having a single password good enough security (for now)... i..e no users,
tenants, etc.... the idea is we can skip right to clustering then come back
to security as we start to need handle  multiple users all with the same
level of access.