[PetiteCloud] hi to Yinso Chen

Yin-So Chen yinso.chen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:18:27 PDT 2014

Hi all -

Aryeh pinged me through Quora as he saw my tag line was that I'm working on
a programming language, so we trade notes about Petite Cloud and it seems
like you guys are working on something very interesting here. Love to hang
around and learn more.

My programming language is on taking a different look at the ORM problem -
basically the idea is to reverse the priority of OO versus relational, so
relations takes a front-seat. You can think of what I'm doing as SQL++ and
treat it as a virtual database. It's currently still under wraps but I will
be releasing docs first as a preview to hopefully attract feedbacks.

Looking forward to chat with you all!

Cheers.