[PetiteCloud] link hunting and SEO

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Wed Mar 5 12:01:30 PST 2014

Visual overhaul would be good. I will email someone I know who may be
interested.

We need to make sure EVERYTHING on the site works. No broken links.

Also do we have the build instructions proper now? For instance the
copying of GID UID folders you mentioned but was not in the instructions.

Also can we make the build easier for BSD, for example.

	cd /usr/ports/emulators
	mkdir petitecloud
	cd petitecloud
	fetch http://downloads.petitecloud.org/port.tar.gz
	tar fvxz port.tar.gz
	make
	make install

I believe this is something BSD users are more accustomed to seeing
until it is included in ports. The makefile would obviously be able to
get the proper distfiles.

If the site appears broken and instructions don't provide easily
reproducible results then we risk giving a sloppy impression and others
may question code quality in PC.

Michael Thoreson,