[PetiteCloud] petitecloud-general post from mbravo at bootcamp.cl requires approval

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:11:52 PST 2014

From: "Marco Bravo V." <mbravo at bootcamp.cl>
> To: petitecloud-general at lists.petitecloud.nyclocal.net
> Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:51:22 -0300
> Subject: Feedback
>
> Hii all, good job but I have a feedback 4 u :
>
>    1. Please add a list of images in your web site, in order to review
>    more efficiently.

You mean a list of everything in the /images directory if so here it is:

META-INF
devstack-small.png
devstack.png
fnweLogo.png
foo.png
grub-small.png
grub.png
install-small.png
install.png
linweid.png
linweird.png
logged_in-small.png
logged_in.png
login-small.png
login.png
logo.png
makeInstance-small.png
makeInstance.png
makeinst-small.png
makeinst.png
os-login-small.png
os-login.png
panel-small.png
panel.png
post-inst-small.png
post-inst.png
post-install-small.png
post-install.png
settings-small.png
settings.png
ssh-git-small.png
ssh-git.png
start-dev-small.png
start-dev.png

>    1. a video tutorial can be good too,

We don't currently have the resources to make one but would be interested
in doing one if possible

>    1.
>    2. could you test an enviroment to provide Virtual Desktop
>    Infraestruture for small companies?

If you mean using VNC to connect to the instance that is already the
standard way we handle QEMU and will be for any non-bhyve hyperv (bbyve
doesn't support VNC [yet?])

Do you need help/advice in setting up the client side of vnc?

>    1. Could you improve your business cases using microsoft windows as
>    virtualized image?
>
> An other item from our infinite list of todo's.  I think Mike Thoreson
might have windows running as an instance but I can do a test and
screenshots of it in the next day or so