[PetiteCloud] FreeBSD installation

Dave Smith dsmith at johncompanies.com
Fri Jun 6 19:28:04 PDT 2014

Hi Guys,

I am trying to evaluate PetiteCloud on FreeBSD 10.0.

I did a shortcut by installing many of the required software packages
(openjdk, apache24, apache-tomcat, perl5, python27, gcc) from pkg
instead of re-compiling the world.

The installation appears to have succeeded, but nothing got installed in
any apache directory or apache config files to allow apache to bring up
a PetiteCloud web interface.

I would be willing to help write installation scripts or whatever is
needed to help this project out.  I see your website has links to a
mailing list that does not work.  Otherwise, I would join the mailing
list to help.

We might use it in a production environment if I can get it running.

Dave Smith

--
Dave
  dsmith at johncompanies.com