[PetiteCloud] I need a cloud on a stick by tomorrow

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 12:08:54 PST 2014

CoS -- cloud on a stick... use case might help here:

An unnamed core team member of PC is also a adjunct professor and I am
often stuck being their unofficial TA for CS101 for non-majors (how to use
MS Office and such) and they currently give pen and paper quizs/exams (i.e.
testing the students memory vs. say skill).... personal note I would of
given *ANYTHING* to have my exams delivered this way when I was in school
since I a very much a trial and error type person and I am awful test taker
(due to this and likely this alone I was not able to get my BA until I was
in my late 30's after already having almost 20 years experience in the
industry)... case in point I took one of the above persons quizs under the
rules they use in class and got an F despite the quiz was on basic HTML (PC
proves that I can do much more)