[PetiteCloud] grate book on how to specify systems

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Fri Feb 14 16:21:03 PST 2014

Those criticisms perfectly explain why closed source solutions don't
work when you are trying to make use of features from multiple vendors.
Businesses spend stupid amounts of money on what sales people say will
do the job for them and then hand off to the IT staff saying make them
work together.

You end up with custom scripting that will eventually break something
and the only people that can fix it are your IT staff but they have to
spend days on the phone with all the vendor support lines trying to get
past the "we don't support that configuration" BS.

No wonder Macrocrap (Microsoft) has done so well making lots of small
programs seem to work together flawlessly.

Michael Thoreson,