[PetiteCloud] grate book on how to specify systems

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Fri Feb 14 15:57:46 PST 2014

To me the concepts in that book are common sense. I did a medium sized
network setup for a Union Office in my area with vpn between two cities
and before even considering a quote or any real discussion, I asked to
spend a few days observing day to day tasks at each office so I could
understand how the offices functioned.

No sense spending $30,000 on a deployment and the customer say wtf?

Michael Thoreson,