[PetiteCloud] USB3 Flash for ZFS

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 18:43:20 PST 2014

We would love to have this added as a tutorial to the docs page (feel free
to rearrange it as you see fit... just try to keep it to one page for
now.... also feel free to play with the WebUI's CSS) you can find the jsp
(which is not the same as the outputted html) in
/usr/local/apache-tomcat-7.0/webapps/petitecloud-XXXX/docs.jsp (we will
take care of adding the actual html/jsp you write for the tutorial)