[PetiteCloud] NIC Manufacturers

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Thu Feb 13 17:39:32 PST 2014

Yeah but I doubt you are not downloading at full 1Gbps for 26 hours
straight.

And this was physical machine to physical machine no bhyve or any
hyperv's. i was just seeing if 10.x still had issues with RealTek cards.
The other contributing factor maybe the fact it is a consumer AMD AM3+
board with integrated RealTek and not a server grade RealTek.

Michael Thoreson,