[PetiteCloud] portsnap and svn

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Thu Feb 13 17:19:26 PST 2014

No it isn't yet.

But I wanted to make sure that a ports update via either portsnap or
svn(lite) didn't remove it from the local machine cause it wasn't part
of the official port tree.

It was just a possible situation that could cause a glitch so i did a
quick update using both methods to make sure it was removed or altered
after the user manually put in locally as per the installation instructions.

Michael Thoreson,