[PetiteCloud] requirements for 0.3

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Thu Feb 13 16:18:12 PST 2014

Fuse is now built into FreeBSD as of v 10 so it would not need to be
externalized. Fuse on Linux would be installed on host by default as it
is a requirement for the GlusterFS client. So in both cases Fuse does
not need to be externalized.

Windows installer can be scripted with PowerShell. Think of PowerShell
as the standard command prompt on supersized steroids. Powershell forms
the bases of Windows Server 2012 non-gui installations.

Okay. Then perhaps PC be a C written daemon to control the node it is
installed on but make the gui a web based app that can then be run on
any pc or potentially mobile device which can manage all nodes and alert
the admin of issues in realtime.

Michael Thoreson,