[PetiteCloud] how much security?

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Thu Feb 13 13:59:51 PST 2014

Single admin will only work with hobbiest, extreme home users and small
firms. Big firms will want multiple admins for accountability and
central management of those admins be it something in PC itself or an
AD\LDAP setup.

If you have even 2 admins using a single admin account, how do you
figure out who did what in the event an admin decided to be malicious.

Michael Thoreson,