[PetiteCloud] Petitecloud not starting?

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Thu Feb 13 13:39:56 PST 2014

Perhaps there is a greater need for more detailed instructions instead
of clarification. We may need to look at a quick start guide for those
wanting to just dive in with foot notes to sections of a more complete
manual where the "gotcha's" could cause headache for some test pilots.

Michael Thoreson,