[PetiteCloud] site changes

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Tue Feb 11 12:23:19 PST 2014

I assume you are trying the following:

Guest nic #1 \
                         Brige to physical nic
Guest nic #2 /

Have you tried?

Guest nic #1 --- Bridge to physical nic #1
Guest nic #2 --- Bridge to physical nic #2

If you have only one physical nic on the host you could try:

Guest nic #1 -- Bridge to physical nic

and then just add aliases to the Guest nic. I do see any advantage
trying to bridge multiple vnics to one physical nic.

Michael Thoreson,