[PetiteCloud] site changes

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Tue Feb 11 12:14:27 PST 2014

Forgot to add. FreeBSD 10 comes with a complete rewrite of FUSE so now
GlusterFS client should work on FreeBSD 10 and as for GlusterFS server
it has been known to compile on previous versions of FreeBSD and there
was a Google Summer of code project to make a native GlusterFS port for
FreeBSD but I am not sure if it is complete.

Michael Thoreson,