[PetiteCloud] site changes

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Tue Feb 11 12:09:17 PST 2014

Have you considered GlusterFS? It has native support for qemu qcow(2)
images and GlusterFS has been recently made to work with OpenStack
http://www.gluster.org/category/openstack/.

It will give automatic scalability, fail-over and fault tolerance.

I had glusterfs working on Linux hosts as storage backing for VMWare
Workstation, VirtualBox and in a virtual lap I was able to use it as
base for high avail ISCSI and used carp for IP fail-over.

Michael Thoreson