[PetiteCloud] site changes

Michael Thoreson m.thoreson at c4labs.ca
Tue Feb 11 10:59:48 PST 2014

Below is an older article but still talks about sysctl I had to set when
using jails in FreeNAS.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/freebsd-jail-allow-ping-tracerouter-commands/

I had to set it in order to allow the jail guest to ping\traceroute to
the outside and it was the only way I could access services running on
the jail guest from outside the guest.

Michael Thoreson,