[PetiteCloud] I need a cloud on a stick by tomorrow

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 13:38:29 PST 2014

I am going to be in a situation that I need a cloud on a stick for tomorrow
(computer but no way to use static ip's and want to continue PC development
[aka school lab machines])... Mike can you post what ever rudimentary
tutorial you have on this so I can get the first production cloud on a
stick made?

Here is what I need it to do:

* bhyve with at least 2 instances (one for development one for playing with
instance commands)
* ability for instances to get ip assigned by dhcp (host also)