[PetiteCloud] final keyword list for petitecloud.org 0.3

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 13:35:26 PST 2014

We tend to make major improvements to the site to corrispond to the release
of a minor version.   Since we are in the wrap up phases of 0.2 and Dee
needs me to stay out the source code while she works on the API.   For that
reason I am starting the face list now... the first part of the facelift is
to find good keywords (see other thread).   After looking at the list that
mike posted plus a few more of our own I have selected the following as our
primary keywords (i.e. the ones that go in our titles and metatags) and do
not have so much competition that we will never be found:

* DIY (should we also spell it out?) cloud
* Cloud on a stick
* FreeBSD cloud
* Linux cloud
* (other OS) cloud [as we support more OS's]
* The list of hyperv's we support
* USB Cloud
* Portable cloud

I checked that each on has at-least 100 known searches on google a month
(google does not record every search so this number is likely higher)