[PetiteCloud] requirements for 0.3

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:12:34 PST 2014

We practice open requirements (i.e. except for a few very specific goals we
have in mind for each version we let the community define what it will have
in it).     So the immediate goals for us are:

0.2.7. VBox and VMWare, Windows as a host (if it is scriptable if it needs
coding it will have to wait)

0.2.8. iSCSI connections and storage abstraction API

0.3.0. Most of the core is moved to C (even though we vastly prefer Java
the need for tomcat might be an issue), simple ACL's (users and single
admin)

0.3.1. Enterprise identity solution integration, plugin archticiture worked
out, layer 1 control/monitoring via API of PC

0.3.2. Roles and security groups, basic plugin's supported

0.3.3. Auditing support, all plugins supported