[PetiteCloud] final set of design philosphies

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 06:51:13 PST 2014

1. There is no such thing as a free lunch in cloud computing.    Namely you
can not create resources or anything out of nothing.  The do need to run on
real (non-virtual) hardware at the end of the day.

2. *ALL* problems have simple and elegant solutions.   If the one you're
currently working on one does not then redefine it until you find one.

3. Time and resources are finite so only focus on critical functionality
finding it's hands into end-users ASAP.   If we get that right then the
rest will follow.  If we get it wrong then nothing can be built on it.  But
at the same time it is better have something out the door then have it
perfect and never leaving the lab.